PANTAQUICK® C 100 (BE)
Chloride-free hardening accelerator acc. to DIN EN 932-4
Item No. 0500
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
C 100 (BE) is an innovative accelerating admixture, especially developed to increase the hydration process of concrete at early ages.
The accelerator supports concrete hardening at low, ambient and curing temperatures and is suitable for all concrete applications where high early strength development is a key success factor, or is of crucial importance.
These challenges are usually associated within the following uses:
- Ready-mix concrete
- Slipform concrete
- Precast & manufactured concrete products
- Industrial flooring
- Exposed concrete surfaces
Besides accelerating the hardening process of concrete, PANTAQUICK®
C 100 (BE) increases the final strength and may provide the following benefits:
- Early strength acceleration even at low, ambient and curing temperatures
- More efficient use of formwork by earlier demoulding
- More productive cycle times in precast and manufactured concrete applications
- Decrease of heat curing
- Optimisation of energy consumption
- Reduced costs
- Flexible adjustment of production capacities
- Fast construction processes
- Early load bearing capacity
C 100 (BE) accelerates the setting and the initial strength of concrete. The early and final strength are thereby increased.
DOSAGE | APPLICATION QUANTITY
Recommended dosage range 0.5 – 4.0 mass-% of the cement content.